Thursday 6 March 2014

Day 6 of 30 Blogging Challenge

What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced

The hardest thing that I have ever experienced was when I walked for a whole day in New York. What happened was that we went sight seeing around New York, then my dad asked me whether my sister and I wanted to go to the empire state building and we said yes. After spending about an hour getting up there, looking around and coming down, we went to eat dinner at a seafood restaurant. When we left, it was about 9:00 pm and hotel wasn't near by. We walked down a few streets, waiting for crossing lights to turn green as we went along. By the time we got back to the hotel it was 10:00, my sister and I were so tired we barely made it to the room, but when we got back to the room we just slept on the sofa on top of each other. I was at the bottom but i was so tired I didn't care about getting squashed.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE walking around NYC. So much to do and see. I once walked from E72nd street to the Statue of Liberty. Look on a map. It is very far.

    ReplyDelete