Sunday 24 November 2013

DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED Catching fire YET.

Just recently I watched the new hunger games, catching fire. I didn't like it because it was all about, beating people. The Hunger games was only 20 mins and wasn't that good, Gale getting beat was a part that I don't think was very good because there was to much blood on the whip. It was sad when Mags died because she sacrificed her life for Peeta, which was sad. I found it boring as it was mostly that people died for no reason.


1 comment:

  1. Have you read the books? There is a lot more to it than people dying for no reasons. You should talk to some of your peers about it. I am curious what others think. I know Ariana liked it a lot. I am seeing it tonight, so maybe I will comment more after I see it.

    ReplyDelete