Monday 24 February 2014

Day 2 of 30 day blogging challenge

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how you got them

1. Tests: When I went got to grade six I had the biggest test which was the end of year test. I got really scared after this event because of the pressure that I felt on that spot, now I am scared of tests.

2. Picking up my cats poo: The first time I had to clean her poo was when it was wet and sloppy. When I picked it up, the smell was really bad and I almost threw up.

3. Horror Movies: When I watched a horror movie, I was so scared that the "Bad Person" would come and kill me like in the movie. When ever I watched a horror movie I wouldn't sleep because I thought that I would die.

1 comment:

  1. Poo of all kinds can be terrifying. When my daughter was two, she pooed in the tub four nights in a row. It was not fun to clean up. Compared to that, tests are a piece of cake. Glad you are blogging! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete